The Mixed Martial Arts Hour is back in your life. Below is a rundown of Monday’s show:
- 1:00 p.m. ET — Frankie Edgar will discuss why he’s returning to fight in Atlantic City next month.
- 1:25 p.m. — Cub Swanson will talk about re-signing with UFC and his upcoming rematch against Edgar.
- 1:45 p.m. — Volkan Oezdemir will preview his UFC Chile bout against Shogun Rua.
- 2:05 p.m. — Bellator rising star James Gallagher will discuss his recent injury and discuss what’s next.
- 2:25 p.m. — Kamaru Usman will preview his UFC Chile main event against Santiago Ponzinibbio.
- 2:45 p.m. — Brad Smuckler, a certified public accountant who worked for the UFC for over a decade, will talk about CPA4MMA and how fighters can be more financially responsible.
- 3:05 p.m. — Paul Craig will discuss his recent last-second victory and new UFC contract.
- 3:25 p.m. — Benson Henderson will look ahead to his Bellator 196 main event against Roger Huerta.
- 3:45 p.m. — Michael Chandler will talk about his new Bellator 197 main event against Brandon Girtz.
- 4:05 p.m. — UFC heavyweight prospect Tai Tuivasa will preview his UFC 225 fight against Andrei Arlovski.
- 4:25 p.m. — Cage Warriors bantamweight champion Nathaniel Wood will talk about his recent KO victory and what’s next for him.
- 4:45 p.m. — The MMA (After) Hour will air exclusively on Twitter. We’ll showcase Ric’s Picks and answer your questions sent via the hashtag #themmahour.