- 12 p.m.: Show open.
- 12:05 p.m.: How, specifically, did Al Iaquinta defeat Kevin Lee? Is Iaquinta right that a rematch with Khabib Nurmagomedov go differently? We’ll break down those questions in the Monday Morning Analyst.
- 12:35 p.m.: 5 minutes on the clock. All of your social media questions answered at A Round of Tweets using #themmahour hashtag.
- 12: 40 p.m.: Carlos Condit and Jon Jones return to the Octagon in pivotal fights for their careers. Their coach Brandon Gibson will join us to preview those contests.
- 1 p.m.: Dan Hooker is obviously tough, but the valorizing of the beating he took is a bigger problem inside the sport than the use and prevalence of performance-enhancing drugs. I’ll explain why.1:10 p.m.: We’ll take your calls on everything going on in the sport with the Sound Off.
- 1:50 p.m.: Al Iaquinta showed some of the biggest growth and maturity of his career at UFC on FOX 31. His coach Ray Longo will be here to give us his perspective on the big win.
- 2:10 p.m.: Fresh off of a signing with ONE Championship, we’ll check in with Sage Northcutt to discuss the next chapter in his career.
- Be sure to always call the hotline at 1-844-866-2468.
- Watch the show live beginning at 12 p.m. ET / 9 a.m. PT / 5 p.m. GMT.