UFC Unfiltered with Jim Norton and Matt Serra UF205: Tyron Woodley and TJ Dillashaw
UFC Bantamweight champion TJ Dillashaw calls in and discusses his UFC 227 rematch with Cody Garbrandt, why the fight with Demetrious Johnson didn’t come to fruition, Marlon Moraes as a potential number one contender, how his perspective has changed since the birth of his son, and more. Later, UFC Welterweight champion Tyron Woodley joins the show and talks about a matchup with Colby Covington, potentially becoming a fan-favorite in their fight, being willing to bet $10,000 a takedown, training with Floyd Mayweather, doing standup comedy, and more. Plus, the guys recap Week 1 of Dana White’s Tuesday Night Contender Series, PVZ’s broken arm, and Mighty Mouse vs. Henry Cejudo 2.
- 1:00 p.m. ET – We’ll recap one of the craziest weeks in UFC history.
- 1:25 p.m. – UFC strawweight champion Rose Namajunas will look back on her win over Joanna Jędrzejczyk at UFC 223.
- 1:45 p.m. – Al Iaquinta will discuss his short-notice loss to Khabib Nurmagomedov at UFC 223.
- 2:05 p.m. – Paul Felder will recount why and how he ultimately didn’t fight at UFC 223.
- 2:25 p.m. – Anthony Pettis will recount why and how he ultimately didn’t fight at UFC 223.
- 2:45 p.m. – AKA head coach Javier Mendez will talk about Nurmagomedov win over Iaquinta.
- 3:05 p.m. – Colby Covington will preview his UFC 225 interim welterweight title fight against Rafael dos Anjos.
- 3:25 p.m. – Olivier Aubin-Mercier will discuss his win over Evan Dunham at UFC 223 and what’s next.
- 3:45 p.m. – Ray Borg will talk about the eye injury he suffered while in the bus that was attacked by Conor McGregor and his friends on Thursday.
- 4:05 p.m. – TJ Dillashaw will preview his UFC 227 title rematch against Cody Garbrandt.
- 4:25 p.m. – Zabit Magomedsharipov and manager Ali Abdelaziz will join us in studio to recount an unforgettable week.
- 5:25 p.m. – The MMA (After) Hour will air exclusively on Twitter. We’ll showcase Ric’s Picks and answer your questions sent via the hashtag #themmahour.