The Mixed Martial Arts Hour is back in your life. Below is a rundown of Monday’s show:
- 1 p.m. ET – Leon Edwards will talk about picking up his fifth straight win in London and calling out Darren Till.
- 1:25 p.m. – Francis Ngannou will discuss his time off since UFC 220 and what’s next for him.
- 1:45 p.m. – Anthony Pettis will preview his UFC 223 fight against Michael Chiesa.
- 2:05 p.m. – Cynthia Calvillo will discuss her recent suspension for marijuana metabolites.
- 2:25 p.m. – UFC fighter Devin Powell will talk about his recent ruptured testicle injury and his road to recovery.
- 2:45 p.m. – Duane Ludwig will discuss what’s next for his fighter TJ Dillashaw and more.
- 3:05 p.m. – UFC featherweight champion Max Holloway will talk about his recent injury and when he could fight again.
- 3:25 p.m. – BJJ wiz Dillon Danis will preview his Bellator MMA debut next month.
- 3:45 p.m. – Nick Newell will talk about his push to finally get into the UFC.
- 4:05 p.m. – Cage Warriors star Paddy Pimblett will join us in studio.