The Mixed Martial Arts Hour is back in your life. Below is a rundown of Monday’s show:
- 1 p.m. ET – Leon Edwards will talk about picking up his fifth straight win in London and calling out Darren Till.
- 1:25 p.m. – Francis Ngannou will discuss his time off since UFC 220 and what’s next for him.
- 1:45 p.m. – Anthony Pettis will preview his UFC 223 fight against Michael Chiesa.
- 2:05 p.m. – Cynthia Calvillo will discuss her recent suspension for marijuana metabolites.
- 2:25 p.m. – UFC fighter Devin Powell will talk about his recent ruptured testicle injury and his road to recovery.
- 2:45 p.m. – Duane Ludwig will discuss what’s next for his fighter TJ Dillashaw and more.
- 3:05 p.m. – UFC featherweight champion Max Holloway will talk about his recent injury and when he could fight again.
- 3:25 p.m. – BJJ wiz Dillon Danis will preview his Bellator MMA debut next month.
- 3:45 p.m. – Nick Newell will talk about his push to finally get into the UFC.
- 4:05 p.m. – Cage Warriors star Paddy Pimblett will join us in studio.
WBC Heavyweight World Champion Deontay Wilder talks fighting sick, taking a big risk match with Ortiz, visit from Denzel Washington, desire for a unification bout with Joshua and more. Max Holloway talks injury and the challenges of being a fighter/champion, love/hate relationship with the sport, match up w/Brian Ortega, BJ Penn’s shadow, walking towards danger and more. Brendan also talks breaking MMA & boxing events/news, breaks down/makes picks for UFC Fight Night Werdum vs. Volkov and answers fan questions.
BELOW THE BELT explores the intersection of combat sports and pop culture through the eyes of former fighter, comedian and red carpet host Brendan Schaub. The program discusses the latest news in combat sports and pop culture, with Schaub delivering candid thoughts in his unique and unfiltered style. Below the Belt features interviews with the biggest names in combat sports and entertainment, road trips, fight camp visits, sketches, animation and pop-culture spoofs.