The Mixed Martial Arts Hour is back in your life. Below is a rundown of Monday’s show:
- 1 p.m. ET — New Invicta bantamweight champion Sarah Kaufman will talk about her title victory on Friday night.
- 1:25 p.m. — Joanna Jędrzejczyk will preview her UFC on FOX 30 fight against Tecia Torres.
- 1:45 p.m. — Jorge Masvidal will update us on what’s next for him.
- 2:05 p.m. — UFC heavyweight prospect Justin Willis will discuss his rise and what’s next for him.
- 2:25 p.m. — Muhammed Lawal will preview his Bellator 199 heavyweight tournament fight against Ryan Bader.
- 2:45 p.m. — Paul Daley will look ahead to his Bellator 199 fight against Jon Fitch.
- 3:05 p.m. — Junior dos Santos will discuss his recent time off due to a USADA investigation and his upcoming main event against Blagoy Ivanov.
- 3:25 p.m. — Neiman Gracie will join us in studio to discuss his recent win and what’s next for him.
- 4:05 p.m. — Josh Emmett will update us on the injuries he sustained against Jeremy Stephens in February.
- 4:25 p.m. — Cody Garbrandt will join us in studio to discuss his new book, “The Pact.”
- 5:05 p.m. — The MMA (After) Hour will air exclusively on Twitter. We’ll showcase Ric’s Picks and answer your questions sent via the hashtag #themmahour.