On Ep. 160, Anik and Florian begin their preview of UFC 226: Miocic vs. Cormier and also debate the merits of the UFC moving the weigh-in window back to 4PM ET. Guests include MMA nutritionist Tyler Minton and trainer-to-the-stars, Ray Longo. In memory of Leon Tabbs.
- 8:30 – Tyler Minton
- 23:50 – Ray Longo Minute
- 43:30 Main Event Challenge
Future UFC Hall-of-Famer Michael Bisping joins Anik and Florian to discuss his recent retirement from MMA. UFC Fight Night: Thompson v. Till recap + UFC Utica picks. Others guests include UFC light heavyweight contender Dominick Reyes and Ray Longo.
Headlines: 00:06:45 Ray Longo Minute: 00:16:23 Dominick Reyes: 00:27:33 Michael Bisping: 00:36:34 Main Event Challenge: 00:50:39
UFC welterweight contender Stephen ‘Wonderboy’ Thompson checks in from Liverpool in advance of his main event v. Darren Till this weekend. Plus, a recap of the UFC’s first live event in Chile and a birthday edition of ‘The Ray Longo Minute’.
- 0:00-2:26 Intro
- 2:27 – 14:55 Ray Longo Minute
- 14:56 – 43:00 UFC Chile Recap
- 43:01 – 56:49 Adam Hill – Las Vegas Review-Journal
- 56:50 – 1:07:56 Stephen “Wonderboy” Thompson
- 1:07:57 – Main Event Challenge
Anik and Florian recap UFC 224: Nunes v. Pennington. Plus, Anik’s reaction to sports betting being legalized in the United States and Ken-Flo’s picks for FS1 UFC Fight Night: Maia v. Usman.
- 0:00 – 5:05 Nunes Vs Pennington Recap
- 5:06- 19:05 Ray Longo Minute
- 19:06-35:00 Main Event Challenge
- 35:00-53:20 UFC 224 – Vitor Belfort vs Lyoto Machida