- 12 p.m.: Show open.
- 12:05 p.m.: How, specifically, did Jon Jones defeat Alexander Gustafsson in their UFC 232 rematch with relative ease? We’ll break down those questions in the Monday Morning Analyst.
- 12:35 p.m.: 5 minutes on the clock. All of your social media questions answered at A Round of Tweets using #themmahour hashtag.
- 12: 40 p.m.: UFC heavyweight champion Daniel Cormier joins the show to discuss his next steps in 2019 and more.
- 1 p.m.: UFC commentator Jon Anik will stop by to discuss UFC 232 and the road ahead in broadcasting in the ESPN era.
- 1:20 p.m.: Jiu-jitsu ace Ryan Hall will check in to break down his win over B.J. Penn.
- 1:40 p.m.: Amanda Nunes’s coach Conan Silveira will discuss his fighter’s enormous win on Saturday, what makes her so special and more.
- 2 p.m.: Top UFC women’s featherweight contender Megan Anderson will join us to discuss her win over Cat Zingano, Nunes’s win over Cris Cyborg and more.
- 2:10 p.m.: We’ll take your calls on everything going on in the sport with the Sound Off.