The Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) Hour returns to discuss what’s happening in the world of mixed martial arts. The following is a rundown of Monday’s show and guests:
- 12 p.m. ET: Show open.
- 12:05 p.m.: The Weigh-In.
- 12:20 p.m.: ADCC bronze medalist and TUF winner Ryan Hall joins us to talk about his upcoming bout with B.J. Penn at UFC 232.
- 12:40 p.m.: In the Monday Morning Analyst, analyst and commentator Dan Hardy recaps UFC Moscow and looks ahead to UFC 229.
- 1 p.m.: Joanna Jedrzejczyk stops by to discuss her next move, the strawweight and flyweight divisions and more.
- 1:30p.m.: The Sound Off featuring your calls and more on the latest in MMA.
Be sure to always call the hotline at 1-844-866-2468.
Watch the show live below beginning at 12 p.m. ET / 9 a.m. PT / 5 p.m. GMT.