The Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) Hour returns to discuss what’s happening in the world of mixed martial arts and speak to a few guests. The following is a rundown of Monday’s show:
- 12 p.m. ET: Show open.
- 12:05 p.m.: The Weigh-In
- 12:15: p.m.: A Round of Tweets
- 12:20 p.m.: Valentina Shevchenko joins us to recap what went wrong at UFC 228 and when she’ll be fighting for a UFC title next.
- 12:40 p.m.: Din Thomas will talk about coaching and cornering Tyron Woodley after his successful defense against Darren Till on Saturday.
- 1 p.m.: Nicco Montaño will talk to the media for the first time and give her side of the story about her failed weight cut, being stripped of the title and more,
- 1:20 p.m.: In the Monday Morning Analyst segment, jiu-jitsu wizard Eddie Bravo will discuss some of the weekend’s submissions plus discuss his Quintet submission grappling venture on Fight Pass.
- 1:35p.m.: The Sound Off featuring your calls, tweets and more on the latest in MMA.
Be sure to always call the hotline at 1-844-866-2468.
Watch the show live below beginning at 12 p.m. ET / 9 a.m. PT / 5 p.m. GMT.