The Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) Hour returns to discuss what’s happening in the world of mixed martial arts. The following is a rundown of Monday’s show and guests:
- 12 p.m. ET: Show open.
- 12:05 p.m.: The Weigh-In
- 12:15: p.m.: A Round of Tweets
- 12:20 p.m.: Double Olympic gold medalist Kayla Harrison joins us to discuss her first two MMA fights and run in the PFL.
- 12:40 p.m.: In the Monday Morning Analyst, Paul Felder gives us a recap of his UFC 226 with Mike Perry, what weight class he’ll join, his commentary on the Contender Series as well as some analyst work for us in previewing the big fights on the horizon.
- 1 p.m.: Mickey Gall will talk about his Octagon return at UFC Lincoln and more.
- 1:15 p.m.: Tom Lawlor joins us to discuss being released by UFC and what’s next for him.
- 1:30p.m.: The Sound Off featuring your calls, tweets and more on the latest in MMA.
Be sure to always call the hotline at 1-844-866-2468.
Watch the show live below beginning at 12 p.m. ET / 9 a.m. PT / 5 p.m. GMT.