The Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) Hour returns with a review of UFC 227, thoughts on the return of Conor McGregor, and much more. The following is a rundown of Monday’s show and guests:
- 12 p.m. ET: Show open.
- 12:20 p.m.: Derrick Lewis joins the show to discuss his rumored bout against Alexander Volkov in September.
- 12:40 p.m.: Bellator CEO Scott Coker will talk the welterweight tourney, the future of streaming, a pivot to Europe and more.
- 1 p.m.: Kamaru Usman will be here to discuss being an alternate in the Darren Till vs. Tyron Woodley sweepstakes.
- 1:20 p.m.: Ed Ruth will discuss his participation in the Bellator welterweight tournament.
- 1:35 p.m. ET: The Sound Off featuring your calls, tweets and more on the latest in MMA.
I’ll also be bringing back the Weigh-In for more editorial perspectives.
Be sure to always call the hotline at 1-844-866-2468.
Watch the show live below beginning at 12 p.m. ET / 9 a.m. PT / 5 p.m. GMT.