The Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) Hour returns with a preview of the big week ahead, changes to the fight calendar and so much more. The following is a rundown of Monday’s show:
- 12 p.m. ET: Show open with a look ahead at the big TUF 27 Finale and UFC 226 week.
- 12:20 p.m.: The Monday Morning Analyst with Jimmy Smith recapping Bellator 201 and looking ahead to International Fight Week.
- 12:40 p.m.: Leslie Smith details the latest developments in her case against the UFC before the National Labor Relations Board.
- 1:05 p.m.: Gegard Mousasi previews his fight with Rory MacDonald.
- 1:25 p.m.: James Vick joins us to talk about his new main event slot opposite Justin Gaethje in August.
- 1:40 p.m.: The Sound Off featuring your calls, tweets and more on the latest in MMA.
Be sure to always call the hotline at 1-844-866-2468.
Watch the show live below beginning at 12 p.m. ET / 9 a.m. PT / 5 p.m. GMT.