The Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) Hour returns with a review of UFC Calgary, thoughts on record-low ratings, and much more. The following is a rundown of Monday’s show and guests:
- 12 p.m. ET: Show open with a look back at UFC on FOX 30.
- 12:20 p.m.: Brandon Gibson serves as our Monday Morning Analyst guest to review the lightweight main event for UFC Calgary and look ahead to UFC 227.
- 12:40 p.m.: Cub Swanson checks in ahead of his UFC 227 clash opposite Renato Moicano.
- 1 p.m.: Referee Herb Dean will help break down what we saw this weekend from an officiating perspective.
- 1:20 p.m.: Germaine de Randamie joins us to talk about her sabbatical from MMA, what’s next and more.
- 1:35 p.m.: The Sound Off featuring your calls, tweets and more on the latest in MMA.
I’ll also be bringing back the Weigh-In for more editorial perspectives.
Be sure to always call the hotline at 1-844-866-2468.
Watch the show live below beginning at 12 p.m. ET / 9 a.m. PT / 5 p.m. GMT.