The Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) Hour returns with a review of the weekend’s combat sports action, thoughts on life after USADA run-ins and so much more. The following is a rundown of Monday’s show and guests:
- 12 p.m. ET: Show open with a look back at UFC Hamburg, why MMA needs a reset and more.
- 12:20 p.m.: Dustin Poirier joins us to discuss his UFC Calgary rematch with Eddie Alvarez.
- 12:40 p.m.: Kevin Lee serves as our Monday Morning Analyst guest to preview the lightweight main event for UFC Calgary, why he wants a 165-pound division and more.
- 1 p.m.: Henry Cejudo will discuss his preparation for a rematch opposite Demetrious Johnson at UFC 227.
- 1:20 p.m.: The Weigh-In: Conor McGregor’s MMA sabbatical makes more sense than ever.
- 1:30 p.m.: Eddie Alvarez will hop on with us to talk his rematch with Dustin Poirier at UFC Calgary.
- 1:50 p.m.: The Sound Off featuring your calls, tweets and more on the latest in MMA.
Be sure to always call the hotline at 1-844-866-2468.
Watch the show live below beginning at 12 p.m. ET / 9 a.m. PT / 5 p.m. GMT.